- More experimental/practical engineering work for students.
- Adding internship opportunities that can be undertaken internationally.
- Increasing preperation for the thesis work in the one-year programme.
Program Structure and Content
The programme is a one-year Master degree in Energy and Environmental Engineering. All courses are taught in English. After passing all courses, including the thesis work, the student is awarded the Degree of Master of Science with a major in Solar Energy Engineering.
The programme comprises 60 credits (1 credit = 1 ECTS) and begins at the end of August, which is the start of the autumn semester.
- 1.5 credits corresponds to one week of full-time studies.
- 60 credits corresponds to one year of full-time studies.
- The syllabus of each course is available in the equivalent Dalarna University page (follow this link).
Please see our Credit and Grading System webpage for more information on this subject.